Monday 28 September 2009

Another GP Appointment


Just back from seeing my GP to get blood pressure checked and supplies of all my medications. Going to have to get a trolley when I collect them from the pharmacy, heehee. Blood pressure was ok for me at 135/91, which is probably abit high but over the past year it was been up at 170/144. So anything approaching normal I'm pleased with. It was funny in the waiting room, usually nobody sits next to me, I pick a quiet booth, today everyone who came in sat in my booth. So I think I must be blending in now, oh, and a nice guy held the door for me as well, a real boost to my confidence. The next appointment is with the nurse for blood pressure again in 4 weeks and then another 4 weeks to see my GP. you read and hear so much bad talk about the NHS, but my surgery and staff are just so cool and caring, it's a joy to see all the smiling faces and they treat me with so much respect they are great!!!

For anyone who is interested here is a list of my medications -
Estradiol Valerate 4mg, Cyproterone Acetate 100mg, Simvastatin 20mg, Citalopram 30mg, Amlodipine 10mg and Propranolol Hydrachloride up to 30mg when required

No comments:

Post a Comment