Wednesday 30 September 2009

Blackberry and Orange, Mr or Miss????????

I got a problem!!!!!!!!! To let everyone know Blackberries are brilliant, but they have one huge drawback. they don't survive an eco wash in my washing machine!!!! :( At the beginning of August I was super efficient came home and just put the clothes I was wearing start into the machine, forgetting my Blackberry was in the pocket of my jeans. It's now been in for repair for 2 months and the shop can't source a new motherboard, which is strange as Orange still sell this model and mine was only a month old. Anyways, about 18 months ago I changed my name with Orange, all was great until I upgraded to the Blackberry. The helpful call centre decided to change my title back to MR, so I am now MR Gayle .........., not really matching is it?????? The person must have assumed they had made an error on my file, DUH. For the past 6 weeks I have been in battle with emails and faxing documents to get this fixed back to MISS Gayle ........., but at the moment I have no idea what I am.

So this morning I thought go into Orange and ask for advice for a friend, HaHa. And the guy said get your friend to call a number and get emergency cover and they will replace the phone in 24 hours. But doing this I have no idea what to call myself and I know my voice on the phone is still abit dodgy, and I don't really want to out myself to someone in a call centre, but I want a Blackberry!!!!????

I think I will sleep on this and decide tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment