Wednesday 23 September 2009

Friends Online

I've only started this blog three days ago, and I have made a friend already!!!!!!! It really gets to me how nice people are, you read and hear so much negativity about how people are, it's so uplifting. I set-up a facebook account a few months ago to keep in touch with my eldest nephew, and thought tonight, I've not been in there for a while, and saw a friend who has made friends with him. Thought to myself, I will message her, and wow a reply already.

I can see this all getting addictive, but in a good way. When I started transistioning I lost alot of friends, it was my decision. My thought process was, start again as Gayle, and I was drinking too much going out clubbing as well. There were other things as well, I was going to mainly gay clubs/pubs and, well, I didn't feel I fitted in. I was going as a male, who is only interested in women, now I'm a transsexual and still only interested in women, but all the attention you get in either situation is attention from guys!!!!!!!DUH!!! Over the next few weeks I'm going to start going to an off scene gay bar and see what comes, if anything it will boost my confidence in just getting out and about. It also has WI-FI so a nice glass of vino and surfing could be fun as well. Yes, I will keep you up to date with what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment