Monday 21 September 2009

A little bit about me

Well, where do we start?
Birth - Yes I was born. And I was a little boy! Nobody knew I was meant to be a girl.
Over the past 2 years I have come to accept that I am transsexual. Last September I started hormone therapy, and well, so far i am very happy with the results. What you see in my picture is all real and what you get. At the moment I don't go out much as I still feel I don't pass very well, but it's getting easier. It seems I have quite bad anxiety problems, which are being dealt with. Transistion certainly doesn't fix all lives problems, but it sure does help. If you start to feel comfortable in your skin and mind, well you gain the strength to tackle the rest of your problems.

Over the past 2 years I dread to think the amount of therapy, GP, hospital, IPL, electroyisis and speach therapy appointments I have been to. It has been quite amazing, I never had to use Outlook Calender, now I have reminders popping up every few days it seems. My GP has been so very surportive, she is really my rock in this journey, even though I failed quitting smoking. As my sister's partner said "Hey, you deserve to smoke with what your going through!"

My family are all very surportive of me and help me when I ask, although I do hate asking for help. I really must more often.

I will add more when things come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment