Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas Cards - The Life Coach

Am I not good, all my Christmas cards written, and it isn't Christmas Eve yet.

A few years ago I went on a Life Coaching Course, and the thing that stuck in my head is, if you let the little things in your life build up. You just can't cope/deal with the big issues. So ideally get rid of all the small annoying things/tasks and then the big issues are easier, because you blame the small things. Over time my mind gets overrun thinking about silly things I need to do, it's great just to do them, even if it takes a few stern words to get going.

Hence going the Christmas cards had been annoying me for a few days, but now I can relax knowing that they are done, yippee. Big issue this week is Christmas shopping on Thursday, bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment